Frank Santisi

Our Story

In 1947, Santisi & Bove was initially established as a watch repair shop by its founders, Frank Santisi & John Bove, as both men were trained watch makers. As years passed, Santisi & Bove blossomed into a full scale jewelry store, and over the course of the next ten years Frank and John’s successors would join the business as “stock boys”: John Sullivan (Sully) in 1951 and Frank’s nephew Ken Seacrist in 1961. The family tradition continued when Ken’s daughter, Kimberley Seacrist joined the business in 2001.

Kimberley Seacrist,  The Boss

Kenny & Lorraine Seacrist~ High School Sweethearts

The Beautiful Jane Stokinger. 

Our “Saturday Girl.” 

 

John “Sully” Sullivan.

Enjoying Retirement after 62 Years at Santisi & Bove!

We proudly continue to serve all those referred to us by the Sullivan Clan.  Left to right: Joe, Jack, Theresa, Kevin & Brian Sullivan.